FLOCKING ON PLASTIC HANGERS
Flocking is the process of depositing many small fiber particles (called flock) onto a surface. It can also refer to the texture produced by the process, or to any material used primarily for its flocked surface. Flocking of an hanger is performed for the purpose of increasing its value in terms of the tactile sensation, aesthetics, color and appearance. It is also performed for functional reasons including insulation, slip-or-grip friction, and low reflectivity.
- The velvet coating makes them slip free so clothes don't slip off (especially ones made of silk)
- They are ergonomically designed to preserve the shape of your clothes
- They come in many shapes and sizes for all kinds of clothes and items
- They look very pretty and uniform!
- They are lightweight but very strong and can hold heavy coats without breaking