BABA is an organisation which believes that success comes from its people. We strive to conduct our business in a manner which reflects our visions and values. We are committed to a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse team to thrive professionally and personally and to contribute to the communities where we operate.
We appreciate that only by employing the best people can we produce outstanding products in the highest quality and provide first class service. It is not enough, however, to simply recruit the best. We recognise that we must provide a safe, ethical working environment that gives equal opportunity for all and facilitates continued training and personal improvement.
We are committed to:
- Assisting employees to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Recognising and rewarding performance and at the same time observing best practice in developing teamwork.
- Promoting equality of opportunity with absolute intolerance of discrimination, victimisation or harassment.
- Providing a workplace that adheres to and operates strict health and safety practices.
- Conducting relationships with our customers and employees in an honest, open and trustworthy manner.